The Centers aims to prevent the spread of COVID-19 by implementing the following precautions and procedures, which apply to all employees, guests, and clients/patients:
- A mask covering the nose and mouth is required for individuals 5 years and older inside all Centers’ locations. This includes vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals. The Centers will provide a mask for any guest who is without.
- Wash and sanitize hands frequently.
- Maintain social distancing to the extent possible.
- Individuals will complete COVID-19 screenings upon entering any Centers facilities. If you answer yes to any question or have a temperature of 100.0 or higher, please speak with a Centers employee for guidance.
- In certain circumstances, tele-health counseling appointments are available to you. Ask a Centers employee for more information.
The Centers’ pharmacy, CYF Pharmacy, is now offering COVID-19 vaccines and Flu vaccines. Call our pharmacy (501-660-6897) to learn more and to schedule a time to receive your vaccination.